Social self care
Volunteer for a cause that is important to you. (gender)
Mental self care
Practice self compassion and acceptance.
Positive thought often
Learn something new
Physical self care
Spiritual self care
◦ Observe im-permanence!
◦ Suffering is part of life
◦ Internalise egolessness
Emotional self care
Talk to a friend you trust
Journal your feelings
Not being judgmental
Take a break
Recreational self care
Take a walk
Listen to the music
◦ I am spiritual because i know what i am & what i am not.
◦ A good mental exercise is an appointment with yourself!
◦ An intellectual is someone whose mind watches itself
◦ Awareness gives lot of freedom.
◦ Attitude determines latitude
◦ Cultivate sense of ownership.
◦ Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.
◦ Art of soothing ourselves is a fundamental life skill.
◦ Self knowledge is self mastery.
◦ Self education is the highest form of education.
◦ Accept whole range of feelings and manage them.
◦ Learn the skill of self compassion.
◦ Respect yourself enough to walk away from those who see you worthless.
◦ To know others is intelligence and to kow yourself is enlightenment.
◦ When a person fights with oneself and wins the race, it is the greatest achievement!
◦ If we are brutally honest with ourselves most things we do for others are in fact for OURSELVES!
◦ No one can hurt you without your consent.
◦ Ultimately people will judge you by your work.
◦ Do your best and leave it to rest!
◦ Blaming circumstances than blaming you.
◦ Go for inner accountability.
◦ Only those who seek will find.
◦ Do not argue: try to convince.
◦ Be better not bitter
◦ Stop taking personally.
◦ Become better and you attract better.
◦ Ultimately think less, think better: Talk less, talk better: Act less, act better!!!
◦ It is ok to be not ok sometimes!