FAILURE AND MISTAKES
- Hatred seems to be its own punishment.
- Success is going through failure to failure without loosing enthusiasm.
- Put failure in correct perspective. People do not fail they give up trying.]
- Having low esteem is worse than failure.
- Failures should be dealt as delays to our success.
- Failure is an event not aperson. Being defeated is a temporary condition giving up is what makes it permanent.
- If mistakes use to be made , better that they be a leftist than rightist. – Mao
- Socialist weeds are better than capitalists wheat. – Mao
- I graduated from the university of outlers. – Mao
- Stupidity has a certain amount of charm – ignorance does not – Frak Zappa.
- I am not unhappy about the mistakes . They help me none my insticts.
- Failure seldom stops you .what stops you is the fear of failure.
- Error is an essential step in the process of finding the right answer.
The real question: does one take time to think about one’s mistake & rectify it.
- A car without a reverse gear would be banded in the roads.
- A man’s errors are histor portals of discovery.
- Think systematically about your own mistake.
- Mistakes will be your life long companion better lear to manage it, avoid it and sometimes discard it. But you have a choice whether to approach your error in terror or make a honest approach to reach to the truth.
- Never ever break 4 things: Trust + Promise + Relations + Heart. They dont make noise but pains a lot!!!
- A failure uses up as much of energy in his failing as a successful uses in succeeding.
Dealing with Negative Feelings: emotions
Most of us have much more control on our thinkings feelings than we think.
- – Define your danger zone: make strategies to cope with them.
- – Never ever take a person’s dignity. It is worth everything to them & nothing to you. Manage your weak points.
- – Few conflicts are equal . Hatred seems to be its own punishment.
- – Resist any sign of self pity: be as ruthless as possible with yourself.
- – Do not magnify your mistakes. Do not show all your problems.
- – When you have a big project: nibble at edge, roce holes in it.
- – Like one day at a time : Avoid duel mental pressure.
- – Tame the childs in you, say no to her when she is mischierious.
- Discipline yourself: never punish yourself. Never say/do anything when angry
- Remember,worry kills more than work.
- – Think as much as possible in terms of what you can do and as little as possible about how you feel.
- NEGATIVE IS PART & POSITIVE IS WHOLE.
- – Taking control does not mean denying your feelings or sppressing. It means trying to know your feelings: it is ability to notice when you are choosing or allowing yourself to feel the way you went so that you can take control of it later on.
- – Once you accept misery as a choice then you will look for better choice.
- – Really reverse pain is a great spar to rapid learning.
- – Pay attention to your enemies for they are the first one to discover your mistakes. No one can hurt you without your consent.
- – Character is what you are in the dark.
- – The man who has not made mistakes is either a fool or a coward. The only way to stop grumbling in to work and be worthy of notice.
Struggle is Permanent Unity is Always Temporary.
- – Welcome obstackles as friends, they provide fuel for self motivation.
- – Waiting time consumes a lot of energy. Lazy people take the most pains.
- – Depression feeds on inertia, action is its natural enemy.
- – See one has won even when one has lost because one tried it.
- – Sin is seeing nearsightedly.